Thursday, November 29, 2018

During pregnancy

My Experience  
                         
                            My pregnancy to me wasn't so bad but could of been easier.my first trimester, I don't think I had weird cravings but I did crave most of my favorite things. Like Pepsi, before pregnancy that was my go to drink ,while I was pregnant that's all I felt like drinking. I know they say its not good to drink soda while pregnant . Believe me  I try to cut it out just couldn't help it I wanted my Pepsi. I tried to keep a healthy diet but still would sneak in my Pepsi, and hot sauce all the time which would result in heart burn .  

when it came to my weight before I was pregnant I was 102lbs and struggled to put on weight., During my pregnancy every time I went to my check ups I would put on more weight. I mean it didn't bother me much since I so badly wanted so thighs and booty. My breast before pregnancy was cute and perky, during pregnancy they've gotten fuller and plump looking. My skin before and during pregnancy was about the same, break out here and there but nothing crazy. I did realize how much of a glow I had. Girl let me tell you, I was feeling myself during my pregnancy. 



Few things I didn't enjoy much was all the bathroom trips and the c's discharge. I wasn't able to hold in my urine for more then 5 min and panty liners were my best friend I was always super juicy down there. While being pregnant I used an app called Ovia pregnancy(ttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi0qaaL3vreAhWmUt8KHToQCH0QFjAAegQIBhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.ovuline.pregnancy%26hl%3Den_US&usg=AOvVaw0ExX7C7lqnSc4dJ_ros9C- it helped me to keep up with my baby's growth per week and it gave me tips on how to keep myself healthy. I looked up a lot of info while being pregnant, remember our bodies are different so if your a mom to be and you have questions or you're worried about something best thing is to contact your mid wife instead of trusting google.

I did walk a lot so my feet swelled up often, walking was my form of exercise. I moved around a lot and so did my baby. I think she use to love when I moved around because once I relax here she goes kicking and moving up a storm. Honestly, at first those kicks felt super weird but after getting feeling it regularly I started looking forward to it.By my third trimester she was kicking way more frequent and more harder. At first when she would move around and kick so much I thought something was wrong. I remember being so worried about it, that I called my Dr to ask and she just laughed and said its completely normal. If she wasn't kicking as much then that would of indicate that there's a problem.




WHAT TO EXPECT

  • Tender, swollen breasts. ...
  • Nausea with or without vomiting. ...
  • Increased urination. ...
  • Fatigue. ...
  • Food aversions. ...
  • Heartburn. ...


WHAT TO KNOW

  • Expect your diet to change. you may crave things you never liked or crave your favs even more. 
  • Your hormones are going nuts since now your producing so much. So, its ok to cry because there's no more toilet paper and then laugh when you find some under the sink your normal sis.
  • Panty liners comes in handy. 
  • you will be in and out of the bathroom all day so Stack up on them toilet papers
  • Its very good for you and the baby to exercise. Walking, some squats are examples of easy yet affective workouts for pregnant women.
  • Rest yourself. especially if its later in your pregnancy. 
  • Stress less as much as you can. 






No comments:

Post a Comment